We are a company that designs and builds experimental training facilities in Singapore and around the region. We cater to, and serve anyone who is interested in adventure education and recreation. We have constructed facilities in a wide range of venues. These include hotels, resorts, schools, recreation and community centres, and even military training camps. Not only do we specialise in adventure training and recreation facilities, our staff are also highly experienced in general building and construction works and have completed projects such as renovation of offices, construction of pedestrian walk ways, and private houses. We are registered under the Building Control Authority in the category of general building.
SERVICES WE PROVIDE
- General building construction and renovations works
- Construction of Climbing Pyramids/Towers
- Construction of High and Low Ropes Challenge Courses
- Construction of Artificial Rock Climbing Walls
- Construction of Professional and Military Obstacle Courses
- Maintenance and Inspection of facilities
- Organising and conducting Experiential Training such as orientation programs for universities and institutions
Adventure Systems is registered with EPPU under the category of S10 (sport) with the financial grade of S4, and with BCA under the category of General Building with the financial grade of C3 and GB 2. We are a Professional Vendor member of the Association for Challenge Course Technology (ACCT) based in the US. The management of ASPL is experienced in General building construction works and has undertaken projects such as renovation of offices, constructions of link ways, and private landed properties like terrace houses. We combine our experience in general construction and adventure facilities installation to give our clients a total solution. In our pursuit for excellence in the services we provide, we have achieved the BizSafe Star, the ISO 9001:2008, and the OHSAS 18001:2007 certifications.