Climbing Technology Roll and Lock
COMPACT AND ULTRA-LIGHT SELF-JAMMING PULLEY
Three operational modes: pulley, progress capture pulley and ascender.
Openable sheaves for the insertion of the rope or of a sling. Spring operated catch for ascending or hauling. Developed to grip also on dirty or icy ropes. Weight-less construction: only 88 g! Sliding lock for use as a pulley. RollNlock has been developed for rescue and work maneuvers where it's required to combine a pulley with a rope clamp in a single compact multifunctional tool. Ideal for crevasse rescue, hauling of loads, self-rescue or for use as an emergency ascender.
- For use with ropes EN 892 / EN 1891 Ø 8÷13 mm
- Exceptional use with webbing 10÷16 mm
- Spring operated cam for use as a rope ascender
- Sliding lock for use as a pulley
- Ideal for the crevasse rescue
- It allows the hauling of light loads
- Developed to work also on wet or dirty ropes.
Weight: 88 g